With the expansion of digital ordering, e-commerce and delivery, hospitality and retail businesses need point-of-sale technology solutions that can help streamline processes and improve efficiency in the how they serve customers. To meet an ever-increasing demand for digital ordering, including buy online, collect in store (BOPIS) and delivery, Epson today announced the OmniLink® TM-L100 – a linerless compatible (LFC) thermal label printer offering Epson’s most flexible linerless media support. Featuring tablet-friendly connectivity options, enhanced performance and improved usability, the OmniLink TM-L100 offers Epson’s broadest multimedia support and can adapt to changing business workflows. current retail and hospitality environment.
“The retail and hospitality industries have changed dramatically over the past two years, but one thing remains the same: customers expect seamless shopping experiences,” said David Vander Dussen, Chief Product Officer. , Business Systems, Epson America. “With the increase in digital orders and deliveries, the new OmniLink TM-L100 provides businesses with our broadest backing support available for linerless thermal label printing. Its advanced features and flexible connectivity also help merchants improve order accuracy, increase labor efficiency, and streamline workflows to ensure customer satisfaction. »
Our widest multimedia support
Packaging trends have evolved, including the use of eco-friendly or high-gloss fibrous materials. Companies will now have to choose from different label options offering a wide variety of patterns and adhesive strengths. From highly adhesive labels that will stay in place longer for deliveries to repositionable labels to track and communicate order information, the OmniLink TM-L100 offers extensive multimedia support to meet your almost any business need. Equipped with a redesigned autocutter, improved impression roller and redesigned paper path, the OmniLink TM-L100 uses continuous, linerless rolls that can be cut to any length, eliminating additional media waste to give businesses the flexibility to quickly print and place labels directly on the pack.
The streamlined and functional OmniLink TM-L100 housing offers multiple ports to support point-of-sale and tablet devices. With extensive support for iOS and Android systems and NFC connectivity for easy pairing, the OmniLink TM-L100 can be dynamically shared across multiple devices. Featuring multiple interface options including Bluetooth®the OmniLink TM-L100 connects to virtually any installation.
As e-commerce and online ordering continues to soar, the OmniLink TM-L100 is ready for online ordering and can retrieve orders from a web server and print from web applications using Server Direct Print technology without installing additional hardware or POS software integration. Designed specifically for fast-paced merchants, additional features include:
- Extensive support for linerless media – Media tested by Epson supports strong adhesive labels for a wide variety of use cases in hospitality, retail and more
- Flexible connectivity – For virtually any environment with built-in USB and Ethernet plus options for serial port, wireless and Bluetooth
- Reliability you can rely on – Long service life of autocutter and printhead1
- Online order ready – Direct server printing2 allows the printer to retrieve orders from a web server and print a label without POS software integration
- Advanced paper saving features – Reduced whitespace and reduced character height reduce media usage by up to 47%3
- Label sensor – Accepts multiple jobs but prints only one label at a time; prevents continuous printing and labels from sticking together
- Dynamic printing – Simultaneously share between legacy POS terminals, tablets and mobile devices with multiple interfaces with the ability to print from cloud servers
The OmniLink TM-L100 will be available from Epson’s authorized channel partners in Spring 2022. Backed by world-class service and support, the OmniLink TM-L100 includes a one-year limited warranty, with plans extended services available. For more information, visit the Epson website.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things and information. The company is focused on solving societal problems through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate the use of depletable underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.